See mormon.org/missionary-work to learn more about LDS missions.

Monday, March 13, 2017

This week

Hey!

Great week for us here... Lots of walking, lots of sun, less rain, more smiles.

Ai there are lots of things that happen in a week but on Monday I seem to draw a blank... sorry I don't remember, I'm getting old and forgetful...

Zone Conference Friday was awesome. I love it when we're able to receive training from President. On Friday night we divided with 2 missionaries who stayed with us Friday and Saturday night. Super fun. I love divisions:)

This weekend we participated in one of the best Stake Conferences that I've been to. Elder Grahl was the Seventy that visited. His talks on Saturday night and Sunday were so powerful, I felt the Spirit more strongly than I have in a while. It was impossible to not know that what he taught was true, that the gospel and church of Jesus Christ really were restored. And one of the best parts? A less active couple we've been working with came and cried through the talks, and many many people came to greet and hug them and tell them that they'd been missed. AND a member of our ward brought a friend to the Conference who wants us to teach her more! Super excited, super happy:)

I love you all and desejo uma boa semana para todos!

Elder Merrill

Rio Paraíba
Division with Elder Cunha and Elder Alves

We made shirts.... the red one has my nametag, and the greenie has his haha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment