See mormon.org/missionary-work to learn more about LDS missions.

Monday, January 9, 2017

1 ano e 6 meses, how did this happen?

Fam-

Yesterday marked my 1 year and 6 month mark... How? I still feel like a novinho! I don't feel experienced at all!

Anyways, we had a good week. Division on Thursday helped us get more done. On Friday we had the conselho de liderança, so Thursday night 3 more Elders came from the farthest zone to spend the night close to the office.... 7 elders in one little house was an interesting experience, but it was fun haha. I was just super tired getting up extra early and giving our training the next day, then helping some less actives move that night.... ah, the life.

Gustavo and Iris were married on Saturday! Bishop did the ceremony in Spanish for them and their family to understand better. On Sunday morning before church they were baptized, then confirmed in the sacrament meeting right after! It was an amazing experience, I am so happy for them!

Well, gotta run, have a wonderful week y'all!

Elder Merrill

Thank you Spurgeons again for the homemade cookies! they didn't last 24 hours from the time I opened the box haha 
Sister Rocha and Sister Dias rockin the pants, now that Sisters can use them... it's strange, I'll take awhile befoe I get used to it.. 
More yummy Twizzlers.... thanks Sister Doyle's mom!
Pollo a la brosta (bolivian plate)



No comments:

Post a Comment