See mormon.org/missionary-work to learn more about LDS missions.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Rain and chuva

Hey pessoal!

This week it rained every single day. Everything from falling mist to a waterfall. But at least it wasn't 800 degrees, so I'll take it.

We did 2 more divisions this week. Same story as always: accomplished lots, laughed lots, and learned lots. On Wednesday I was with Elder Cabrera who is from Peru and it was hilarious to see him talk in choppy spanish too as we taught our bolivian families hahaha... he's forgotten how to speak his own language! Hardcore portañol from both of us...

While we were teaching the bolivians, Elder Meireles and Elder Shamo had a miracle with Cleide and Sergio, who I started teaching with Elder Millaqueo in Setember. They finally made the decision to be baptized! It has been amazing to see the changes they've made in their lives, giving up coffee and drinking, gaining a testimony of the Book of Mormon. I'm so happy for them!!!

Also yesterday at church, I had the opportunity to confer the Aaronic Priesthood to Gustavo. What a cool experience. I love the families we're teaching so much!

Well, my times up! More to come next week! I love you all and have a wonderful week!

Elder Merrill

This week it just rained and rained and when it didn't, the clouds said it would rain some more.... (division with Elder Valadares)
Awesome burger... little spendy, but worth it.
Batismo de Cleide, Sergio, e Paulo! It was awesome
After more than a year and a half, finally got to satisfy my thirst for tennis... the raquets and balls we used from a member whose condominium has a covered court. Awesome p-day activity this morning
Agua de coco!​
We burned some old files with the secretaries...

No comments:

Post a Comment