See mormon.org/missionary-work to learn more about LDS missions.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Maio. Já é maio. Como assim?

Hey fam! 

Mais uma semana aqui em Guará. Trio is fun. 

We're visiting every single member on the directory, and when we arrived at one person's house I asked, "are you Sandra?" and she proceeded to talk nonstop for FORTY FIVE MINUTES. I don't even think she breathed. We hadn't even introduced ourselves.... after trying to interrupt many times, we gave up and sat down to listen. It never ceases to amaze me that some people just talk and talk and talk. After finally being able to leave a quick message, we went to visit another less active and almost the same thing happened, but this time the lady talked for 30 minutes. *sigh* I've learned lots of patience on the mission haha.

We were able to get a less active to church this Sunday! Slowly but surely I feel like things here are on the way to really being awesome.

Being a missionary is great, wouldn't trade it for a thing in the world!

I love you all!

Elder Merrill

Every night hundreds of birds sleep in these three trees. Just these three. I don't know if they know that Guará has more than three.

"FUSCA AZUL" (Brazilian missionary version of the slug bug game)

We saw a teeter-totter one night and decided to remember the good ol' days

No comments:

Post a Comment