See mormon.org/missionary-work to learn more about LDS missions.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Swell, just swell

Hey all!

This week was pretty sweet. We found some cool people to teach, taught some great lessons, and gave plenty of laughs. We did 2 divisions, which helped us get more stuff done in our area. One thing that's been helping is looking at the list of less actives and knocking on their doors. We meet lots of amazing people, and it gives us opportunities to serve. Many people who are less-active are just waiting for somebody to visit them. Go visit someone in your ward (you can even go with the missionaries) that you don't know, just for fun!

I had to do baptismal interviews on Thursday and Friday night in areas of my district, so it was fun to do some traveling and eat yummy food :) I love doing interviews because it gives me more chances to see the difference that the gospel of Jesus Christ makes on people. It's amazing.

We see miracles every day. I love being a missionary and I don't want it to ever end!

I love you all!
Elder Merrill

Found a bird with my hairdo!
We did a ward activity game-show style with questions about the Book of Mormon, and whoever answered wrong got a pie in the face:)
Every day an adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment