See mormon.org/missionary-work to learn more about LDS missions.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Feliz Fevereiro

Família-
The place we're using for internet is kinda bad, so I can't even send photos.... They'll come next week.
Elder Ambriz said that this week was strange because I was more of a regular person because nothing dumb/hilarious happened to me (aka, touch electric things, etc.) Maybe this next week things will return to normal.

This week we were able to continue teaching Larissa, an awesome investigator. She is sooooo intelligent and is really seeking the truth. We've spent lots of time studying and pondering to know how to really help her know this gospel is true, because we can just feel that she has a hunger in her life  that only the gospel can satisfy.
I don't really have a ton more to share, probably in the coming weeks I'll tell the outcomes of many things that are happening right now. I love you all, and I hope you all make someone smile at least every day this week! You never know who's in need of a boost!
Have a great week!
Elder Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment